Wednesday 7 November 2012

TIP #24

Right so...Latley i have been feeling depressed and feeling really down because of personal things (not boyfriends im not that sad :/) but its jus in general. I didnt know what to do i would sit in my room sad lonely and sometimes cry for no apparent reason but danisnotonfire from youtube did give me inspiration and he said something like "if you get upset about one issue you have then you have nothing to loo forward to" at first i didnt know what he meant but now i realize that he is saying its so small compared to the things you can look forward to dont worry about it and i am feeling so much better as a few weeks ago so he really helped i also thought of an idea that i can have a jar and put notes in of great memories and moments then when im feeling down i can look a them and think whats the worry? i have so much to look forward to and i have great friends and i have great memories :) so just remeber if you had someone bring you down you will probably turn out better than them and you have so much great stuff to be happy about.

I LOVE to draw and that helps me as i can be on my own do what im best at and just concertrate on the thing i love doing so all the bad moments will just go away...

This blog helps me to express my feelings and think about soluotions for mey worrys so thats why i write it and also i love doing this blog along with my besstie ellie and with youtube xxx I dont know what i would do without you ellie and polly you guys mean soooo much to me you don't even know!


No comments:

Post a Comment