Sunday 11 November 2012

Huff..

Right so...The weekend has been very productive << don't i sound formal!!! hehehe anyways, i have been to local fair thing which was for fireworks went on a load of rides almost fell out D:  oh well it was fun.

Then i slept round friends house and had loads of cake and pancakes this morning yummy :) and then today i have been doing some amazingly fun science homework! -.-

I have also been finishing a box thingy i made Friday which has memories in so i can cheer my self up when I'm feeling down i really liked the idea so hopefully it works yay.

I also decided to randomly rearrange my room for no particular reason so now everything is different which i like.

Thats mainly it not doing anything atm i have been watching YouTube videos from Marcus, sam and Alfie which was funny and now i am sat in my room typing this thinking what else to do :) I am really tired got school tomorrow (fml) i dont like getting up early i get up at 11 (yes that is late but i like my sleep) and then today i had to wake up at 7:30 because my friend gets up at that time O_o i mean come on!! i get up 30mins before then for school so yeah that was annoying oh well im home cosy and warm excited for holiday and i am probably going to take a small nap if thats ok? might post a few pics or posts but dunno

BYEEEE!

P.S I LOVE YOU...shhh

No comments:

Post a Comment