Friday 14 June 2013

Happiness

Right so...I know i haven't posted for the past 7 months and i only just started a few days ago, but i'm starting to realize why i even started this blog. At first it was because me and my best friend wanted our blogs to go viral but now looking through my posts, i'm starting to see another reason.

You see I find it really hard to tell people how i'm feeling, and i know people can relate. But this blog gave me a more creative way to express my feelings an i didn't feel awkward at all, i could just recognize why i was feeling these emotions and sort them out. It made me happy to see that i knew there were ways to get around situations and therefore i could feel happier.

Also my friends make me laugh everyday so i feel like i can live my life without having that one reason to why i cant be happy.

Hope you never give up on what you believe in, and stay strong chummys x

ciao x

No comments:

Post a Comment